Ghost Story Handcrafted Scented Soy Candle
Gather round and listen. Our hand poured Ghost Story candle is a blended scent of sweet tobacco with hints of violet and warm teak.
• Soy wax
• Cotton wick
• A blend of high-quality fragrance oils and essential oils
• 35 hour approximate burn time
• Uncolored soy wax in 7.5 ounce frosted glass jar in a white cotton muslin drawstring pouch
• Beautiful paper label with original artwork
• Handmade in our Catskills shop/studio
About the artist:
Species by the Thousands is a craft studio originally founded by artist Erica Bradbury in 2006 in Brooklyn, NY. They are focused on creating handcrafted aromatherapy mists, candles and jewelry inspired by natural, spiritual and outsider worlds. All products from the line are handmade in New York at their workshop tucked within the northwest Catskill Mountains.