Wyllo is located in the heart of the SoWa Art & Design District in Boston's South End. We sell curated goods from women owned brands including many local artists, makers and designers. You will be working in the shop and helping set up/break down the outdoor market on Sundays May- October, with the opportunity to stay on through the holidays in December.
Hours may vary but are generally 9am-5pm Sundays (with option to work occasional Saturdays).
General Tasks include:
- Checkout customers using POS system
- Organizing fitting room clothing
- Helping customers
- Preparing in store pick up orders
- Restocking merchandise
- Helping set up/break down outdoor market
- Shopify POS experience is a plus but not required. We will train the right person.
- Must be reliable and timely.
Email Alyssa at email@example.com with a bit about yourself, experience and availability.
$15 per hour + store discount